As this year comes to a close, I know we’re all getting into planning mode for 2020, and if a new brand + website is on your list of goals for 2020 – I’m so excited for you, and I’d love to help!
That’s why I’ve created this awesome calendar and planner for your project – from the initial research all the way to launching your new brand and website!
It can feel overwhelming taking on a big project like a rebrand and website, and then throw in some marketing materials on top of that and suddenly you have no idea where to start.
That’s why I’ve broken it down into three clear phases, with key milestones and project to-do’s in each one. There’s space for you to write deadlines in each, create a project calendar, and keep yourself on track!
I know this is so helpful for me, as if I don’t take the time to plan things out, life gets in the way and I never get that thing done.
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”
Make sure to download your freebie above, and read the following tips to get the most out of your project planning calendar!
How to have the most streamlined branding + website project:
1 – Make sure you give yourself enough time. Be realistic, but not lazy.
- For example, it’s not realistic to create and finish your entire website copy in one day. Give yourself a few hours spread over over a few days across a week to create an outline, draft it, review it, re-read it for any spelling errors.
- It’s a fine line though with all of this, and while done is better than perfect, you also don’t want to put out mediocre work. So know when it’s time to just get something out into the world, and when it might need a little more refining.
2 – Break it all down.
- I’ve given you some of the key milestones I follow with my clients, but I’ve also given you space to write your own. For example, if you need to schedule a photoshoot to get brand and website photos, add that into the extra space I’ve provided.
- Plan it all out! Make sure every to-do is written and planned out.
3 – Get some accountability.
- For the launch of my Blissfully Branded course in January (get on the waitlist here!), I had my VA Jen create a project in Click-Up (a great project management software), with deadlines, tasks, breakdowns, emails, details, etc. This is super helpful for me because it provides me with the external accountability, and ultimately on track to launch for a clear deadline!
I hope those tips and your new project planning calendar help get you super excited for creating your brand and website in 2020! I know I’m beyond excited for what’s left of 2019 and to step into this new decade!
And if you’d like some help with your branding, make sure you’re on the waitlist for my branding course Blissfully Branded! I’ll be hosting a free branding masterclass and opening enrollment for my signature course on January 15th, and you won’t want to miss it!
Blissfully Branded has gotten a major facelift, with tons of amazing new material! I’m also only going to have a limited number of spaces available, so that the student who do enroll get more 1-on-1 support in the course’s private Facebook group. Can’t wait to help you create a beautiful brand to set your business up for success!
Tell me below, what’s one goal in your business you’ll be working towards in 2020?!