Happy New Year!! I don’t know about you, but I’m very excited for 2017! I just have a good feeling about this year 🙂 My blog is up and running, my business is doing well, and 17 is my lucky number – which is just the cherry on top! After sharing my tips for goal setting and new year’s resolutions last week, I wanted to share my 2017 goals with you!
I love goal setting, and by sharing them with you, I can hold myself accountable! It’s also fun to look back at the end of the year and see what I’ve accomplished. My 2017 goals include both personal and business goals, and I’m looking forward to start working towards all of them!
2017 Goals – Blog & Business:
- Meet with one blogger or entrepreneur every month
- Reach 5,000 Instagram followers and 500 blog subscribers by December 31st
- Publish a blog post every week, and twice a week starting in June
- Send out a blog newsletter every two weeks
- Be able to do my handstand by the end of summer
- Read for 30 minutes before bed
- Spend 1 hour per week doing a hobby
- Spend 1 hour per week learning (e.g. online courses, reading articles)
And there you go, those are my goals for 2017! I can’t wait to see what this new year has in store, I know it’s going to be a great one. I’m so excited to continue working on this blog and sharing my passions with all of you! So here’s to an amazing 2017, let’s do this! 🙂
What is one of your new year’s resolutions or goals? I’d love to hear!